Best Brazilian Waxing near Los Angeles, CA
- 2. Novak SalonHair Salon$150 for a Brazilian blowout
After 3 LA salons and tons of $$$$$ spent, I have finally found my salon. Most hair salon reviews are either really awesome or really horrific...which makes...Hannah T.
- Nail Salon, Hair Salon$260 for a Brazilian Blow Out
Erica is the best! I finally found someone to cut my hair and be 100% satisfied. For two years, I have been cutting my own hair because my previous...Julia A.
- Hair Removal, Eyelash Service$280 for a Brazilian Blowout
Angelina is the ABSOLUTE best in the business when it comes to eyebrows! I have been going to her for years, I used to get my eyebrows dyed every 2 weeks...Cierra J.
- Hair Salon, Skin Care$550 for a Brazilian Blowout
The Ritz Spa at LALive- -elegant white flowing fabric -soft white feather light fixtures -white towels well stocked -hampers emptied frequently- never...Joan A.MOST EXPENSIVEMOST EXPENSIVE
- Day Spa, Skin Care$55 for a Brazilian
Came here for some pampering for my best friends birthday! It's tucked away in a corner of the O hotel and I was pleasantly surprised at how trendy and...Diana P.
- Restaurants$19 for a feijoadinha-with-smokey-tempeh
3.5 stars rounded up. Came here last night for my first time. I was in the area hanging out at Grand Central Market when a huge craving for pho overcame me....Michael A.
- Day Spa, Skin Care$45 for a Brazilian Wax
Pho Siam Spa is an excellent value. I'm surprised (and happy) that they don't charge more. I prefer the Custom Thai Massage, which is a 60-minute deep...John D.
- Nail Salon, Hair Removal$120 for a Brazilian Blowout - Short Har
I am a regular at Neihule and love everything. It is open and clean and luxurious but definitely not unapproachable and snooty. Everyone is so kind and the...Micaela J.
- Day Spa$150 for a Brazilian Keratin Treatment
This is one of my favorite hair salon to go to they sell the products I Love Aveda. The staff are super nice and the front desk receptionist is super...Petilisa T.