Best Brazilian Waxing near Los Angeles, CA
- 2. Novak SalonHair Salon$150 for a Brazilian blowout
After 3 LA salons and tons of $$$$$ spent, I have finally found my salon. Most hair salon reviews are either really awesome or really horrific...which makes...Hannah T.
- Nail Salon, Hair Salon$260 for a Brazilian Blow Out
Erica is the best! I finally found someone to cut my hair and be 100% satisfied. For two years, I have been cutting my own hair because my previous...Julia A.
- Hair Removal, Eyelash Service$280 for a Brazilian Blowout
I am so grateful to Angelina for the outstanding service she has provided me over the years. I initially started with her for brow threading, and as soon as...Aida K.
- Hair Salon, Skin Care$550 for a Brazilian Blowout
I LOVE the spa here! If you like to feel pampered and rejuvenated, this is the place for you! Highlights: - my fave Brandi does a great job with the...Eunice K.MOST EXPENSIVEMOST EXPENSIVE
- Day Spa, Skin Care$55 for a Brazilian
Came here for some pampering for my best friends birthday! It's tucked away in a corner of the O hotel and I was pleasantly surprised at how trendy and...Diana P.
- Restaurants$19 for a feijoadinha-with-smokey-tempeh
Came in for some pho after a long day at work, and man, it was good. I really was not expecting such phOnomenal pho after reading the menu with so many...Danielle W.
- Day Spa, Skin Care$45 for a Brazilian Wax
Pho Siam Spa is an excellent value. I'm surprised (and happy) that they don't charge more. I prefer the Custom Thai Massage, which is a 60-minute deep...John D.
- Nail Salon, Hair Removal$120 for a Brazilian Blowout - Short Har
I have gotten my eyebrows done by Cynthia many times now and she is so skilled at making sure my eyebrows are perfect!! I love that she keeps them thick...Jenna P.
- Day Spa$150 for a Brazilian Keratin Treatment
Just an update, I wanted to thank Val again for doing outstanding beautiful work with my hair and supporting me with my "ideas" . thanks again.Bonnielynn M.