Best Brazilian Waxing near Los Angeles, CA
- 2. Novak SalonHair Salon$150 for a Brazilian blowout
After 3 LA salons and tons of $$$$$ spent, I have finally found my salon. Most hair salon reviews are either really awesome or really horrific...which makes...Hannah T.
- Nail Salon, Hair Salon$260 for a Brazilian Blow Out
Erica is the best! I finally found someone to cut my hair and be 100% satisfied. For two years, I have been cutting my own hair because my previous...Julia A.
- Hair Removal, Eyelash Service$280 for a Brazilian Blowout
Angelina is a total pro and very fast at eye brow shaping! I go from average to WOW in only 10 minutes. And the facilities she works out of are top...Pilar D.
- Hair Salon, Skin Care$550 for a Brazilian Blowout
I LOVE the spa here! If you like to feel pampered and rejuvenated, this is the place for you! Highlights: - my fave Brandi does a great job with the...Eunice K.MOST EXPENSIVEMOST EXPENSIVE
- Day Spa, Skin Care$55 for a Brazilian
Came here for some pampering for my best friends birthday! It's tucked away in a corner of the O hotel and I was pleasantly surprised at how trendy and...Diana P.
- Restaurants$19 for a feijoadinha-with-smokey-tempeh
I'm I big fan! I just had the Beef Pho and it hit the spot! The service is friendly and I like the new patio. Please add more plants and power wash the...Joseph O.
- Day Spa, Skin Care$45 for a Brazilian Wax
Pho Siam Spa is an excellent value. I'm surprised (and happy) that they don't charge more. I prefer the Custom Thai Massage, which is a 60-minute deep...John D.
- Nail Salon, Hair Removal$120 for a Brazilian Blowout - Short Har
Went to Neihule for the first time today and found the experience to be very pleasant. To give you a little backstory on my nail street cred before diving...Catherine K.
- Day Spa$150 for a Brazilian Keratin Treatment
This is one of my favorite hair salon to go to they sell the products I Love Aveda. The staff are super nice and the front desk receptionist is super...Petilisa T.