Best Facials near Santa Clarita, CA
- Hair Removal, Skin Care$75 for a The Sweetest Skin Facial
So today was my very first experience ever getting up bikini wax. I will admit I was slightly apprehensive as I've only ever had my eyebrows done before,...Kassi S.
- Hair Removal, Day Spa$30 for a Glycolic Acid Treatmen
Imelda & Esthetics Design is absolutely the best in the SCV (I haven't ventured out of the area) Not just Imelda, but the entire staff goes over and beyond...Cathy S.
- 3. LavishHair Salon, Tanning Salon$75 for a Facial
I had my hair done in March some where else they gave me chunky ugly highlights. Jackie fixed my hair I love it thank you so much I can now take pictures...Yara Z.
- Hair Removal, Skin Care$45 for a 45 min Pearl Facial
First time getting my eyebrows shaped! I made an appointment, came in, and was out of there in about 10 minutes. It was quick and pretty painless. Urooj...Sammi S.
- Nail Salon, Hair Salon$60 for a Facials - 45 mins
This review is mainly for Sunny, my hairdresser for the past 10 years. This spot opened recently and Sunny moved from her old location to this location, and...Tiffany C.
- Nail Salon, Hair Salon$100 for a Classic Epicuren Facial
I found my new hairdresser. Nona is amazing!!! The salon is very clean. They also sell Bb products! Prices are very reasonableBrenda M.
- Day Spa$50 for a Facial
This review is for LINET! I have not gotten my nails or hair done here so I'm not sure of their services but everyone there is extremely sweet. However,...Jaimie W.
- Hair Salon$25 for a Teen Villa Facial
I got my balayage redone by Marissa today (after getting the initial so-so job from another, much more expensive, salon). She did such a great job! Not only...Frances N.
- Hair Salon$45 for a Facial Waxing
My hair by KENDRA is amazing! Not only is Kendra an amazing stylist, color expert, and all around sweetheart, but she keeps up on all the latest hair and...Mishelly V.