Best Swedish Massages near Long Beach, CA
- Hair Removal, Day Spa$60 for a Swedish Massage - 60 Min
Hidden gem! Felicia was my massage therapist and she was great! The greeter and the owner were at the front desk and both were friendly.Emily D.
- Physical Therapy, Massage$35 for a Swedish massage - 60 minutes
Judy is in a word "fantastic"! She is, clearly, very talented in physical therapy and massage and what's more is she really cares. She listens to what your...J O.CHEAPESTCHEAPEST
- Day Spa$120 for a Swedish Massage
Staying at this hotel was a luxurious trip back in time. There is plenty to do on the Queen Mary so you won't want to sit in your room all night. The...Brian K.MOST EXPENSIVEMOST EXPENSIVE
- Day Spa, Skin Care$75 for a Swedish Massage
I went here twice. The first time, I got a hot stone massage with my boyfriend. We had to be in separate rooms since they only have one massage bed per...Jennifer B.
- Massage$60 for a Swedish Massage
Besides the location (Pacific Ave can be a little...sketchy with regards to the folks that hang out in the area at night) but the masseur here is great!...Esther J. C.OPEN LATESTOPEN LATEST