Best Swedish Massages near Long Beach, CA
- Hair Removal, Day Spa$60 for a Swedish Massage - 60 Min
Hidden gem! Felicia was my massage therapist and she was great! The greeter and the owner were at the front desk and both were friendly.Emily D.
- Physical Therapy, Massage$35 for a Swedish massage - 60 minutes
I came here for therapy on my knee now I must say when I pulled up to this the building I was in shock. The building need a major up grade, however once I...Chivon B.CHEAPESTCHEAPEST
- Day Spa$120 for a Swedish Massage
Staying at this hotel was a luxurious trip back in time. There is plenty to do on the Queen Mary so you won't want to sit in your room all night. The...Brian K.MOST EXPENSIVEMOST EXPENSIVE
- Day Spa, Skin Care$75 for a Swedish Massage
When i first walked into the spa, i was a little turned off b/c the place is outdated, very small, and only one employee (when i was there). But by my...Lex L.
- Massage$60 for a Swedish Massage
Besides the location (Pacific Ave can be a little...sketchy with regards to the folks that hang out in the area at night) but the masseur here is great!...Esther J. C.OPEN LATESTOPEN LATEST