Best Manicures near Bloomingdale, IL
- Nail Salon, Hair Salon$20 for a Manicure
My hair has been looking cuter and cuter lately. Lucky for me, Julie takes good care of me and my crazy head of hair! I've been visiting her for a while...Jennifer S.
- 3. Mimi NailsNail Salon$10 for a basic-manicure
We were in from out of town for a wedding, and enjoyed mani/pedis. The seats were VERY comfortable (great back massage), pedicure well done, staff very...Jess B.CHEAPESTCHEAPEST
- Nail Salon, Day Spa$20 for a Basic Manicure
I have been going to Eclectic Salon in Bloomingdale since 2008 or 2009. I was referred to Eclectic by my former boss--his wife and daughters go here and are...Kate L.
- Day Spa, Hair Salon$18 for a Ladies Express Manicure
I love this place. I have always gotten great sevices and friendly faces. Marcela is awesome!Lori M.OPEN LATESTOPEN LATEST
- 6. Amie's NailsNail Salon$13 for a Manicure
I have been going to Amies Nail Salon for years. Everyone is very good there. I am super picky. I have been getting my nails done for over 30 years. You...Toni H.
- Nail Salon$14 for a manicure
Looking to get your nails done the right way? This is the place to be. Always efficient and friendly. Environment is relaxing and i ALWAYS leave with a...Amanda C.
- Nail Salon$13 for a manicure
I took my friend here to get a pedis. The full scrub and massage. I had, I believe his name was Brian, the best pedicure ever!! It was relaxing and did a...Corra N.
- Nail Salon$12 for a manicure
I've been to this nail salon twice and both times I received great service. Pros: *The chairs are very comfortable and I like that you can see the...B H.
- 10. Five Star NailsNail Salon$12 for a manicure
PROS: -very nice decor -clean & tidy stations (they tuck away their supplies so each station is a clean surface) -lots of techs (probably 15 or so) -lots of...Kellie R.