Best Manicures near Roselle, IL
- Day Spa, Skin Care$16 for a Signature Manicure
Yesterday, I had my first facial with Beth. Let me tell ya, it was AMAZING! My skin has never ever been so smooth in my life. She was so thorough and...beth p.
- Nail Salon, Day Spa$30 for a No Chip Manicure
This is by far my most favorite salon! I lived in Roselle for 6 years and moved to Wheaton a year ago, and I still drive to Roselle for my pedi and no chip...Kim F.
- Hair Salon$18 for a Basic Manicure
I have been going here for over 20 years!!! The original Julie (not the owner) is the only person allowed to touch my hair. Will follow Julie everywhere!!Christina K.OPEN LATESTOPEN LATEST
- Hair Salon$30 for a No Chip Manicure
I love Bella Capelli! Everyone is extremely friendly and the salon atmosphere is inviting. I have been going to Melody for all my hair needs for years....Ashley B.
- Hair Salon$25 for a Rockstar Manicure
You need to stop searching for a salon and check this place out! I moved here from Arizona a year ago and hadn't dyed my hair since than. I needed a change...Lisa M.OPEN LATESTOPEN LATEST
- Nail Salon, Hair Salon$16 for a Manicure
I was in the area visiting family. Stopped in. Maria was outstanding - got me looking as good as new. Thanks to the whole team! I will definitely be back.Ben R.
- 7. Miami NailsNail Salon$12 for a Manicure
I flew into town and when grabbing my suitcase my nail broke and I tried to find a new place, came across this nail salon. He did my nails to perfection!!!...Molly L.
- 8. Mimi NailsNail Salon$10 for a basic-manicure
We were in from out of town for a wedding, and enjoyed mani/pedis. The seats were VERY comfortable (great back massage), pedicure well done, staff very...Jess B.
- Accountant & Tax Preparation$45 for a Gel Polish Manicure
You need to stop searching for a salon and check this place out! I moved here from Arizona a year ago and hadn't dyed my hair since than. I needed a change...Lisa M.
- Nail Salon, Day Spa$20 for a Basic Manicure
I have been going to Eclectic Salon in Bloomingdale since 2008 or 2009. I was referred to Eclectic by my former boss--his wife and daughters go here and are...Kate L.