Best Pedicures near Charlotte, NC
- 1. La BlissNail Salon, Hair Removal$35 for a Zest-Sir Pedicure - 45 mins
I have been getting my nails done with LaLa since about September. I get the gel nails with polish because my nails were always breaking or polish chipping...Jayme S.
- Nail Salon$27 for a Pedicure
Weekend on the horizon and summer temperatures outside - enough to make you cringe when you know the only time you have to go do your nails is after work on...Corinne G.
- Day Spa, Hair Salon$35 for a Refresh Pedicure
I absolutely love this salon. The front desk girls were so sweet and professional. No bad attitudes like a lot places have. They were very warm and...Jennifer W.
- 4. Spa & NailNail Salon$55 for a Luxury Pedicure
Very friendly service, with fluent English speakers (if that is important to you). Nice OPI selection. $15 for a good, quick basic manicure. When it's...Kathleen T.
- Hair Salon$50 for a Pedicure
Awesome to finally find a stylist in CLT that isn't just doing the same cut on every guy that walks in the door. For a guy who's never tried growing his...Barrett B.
- Day Spa, Massage$38 for a Therapeutic Pedicure
11/18/2015 - First time as a Verve' Customer. I had a Classic Pedicure and LOVED every second of my experience!!! I LOVE the class, elegance and...Krishna M.
- Nail Salon, Day Spa$50 for a pedicure
I read the reviews on Yelp for salons near me...and this was spot on! I shockingly was able to make an apt quickly due to a cancellation. Erika was great!...Suelynne R.
- 8. Modern NailsNail Salon$41 for a french-pedicure
If only I could give more ! I have been looking for someone like Lauren for years. She (and her staff) are kind and professional, but never stiff or...Madison K.
- Nail Salon, Day Spa$51 for a Modern Essential Pedicure - 45 min
Natalie was fantastic as usual. I asked her to go shorter than last time & she listened (which is not always the case with stylists); however, she did not...Terasa L.
- Nail Salon$25 for a pedicure
Perfect. Inexpensive ($55 for a pedicure and gel manicure) and the people were friendly. Enjoyed that I got to sit in a massage chair while I waited for my...Connie C.