Best Pedicures near Charlotte, NC
- 1. La BlissNail Salon, Hair Removal$35 for a Zest-Sir Pedicure - 45 mins
I have been getting my nails done with LaLa since about September. I get the gel nails with polish because my nails were always breaking or polish chipping...Jayme S.
- Nail Salon$27 for a Pedicure
Weekend on the horizon and summer temperatures outside - enough to make you cringe when you know the only time you have to go do your nails is after work on...Corinne G.
- Day Spa, Hair Salon$35 for a Refresh Pedicure
I am new to Charlotte and had no idea what to go for my hair. My first experience was at a different salon and I was pretty displeased with the cut,...Kimberly D.
- 4. Spa & NailNail Salon$55 for a Luxury Pedicure
I popped in about 3 weeks ago while in town and the ladies were able to fit me in. I got a pedi and a fill with french manicure. My experience was super...Cheryl M.
- Hair Salon$50 for a Pedicure
Awesome to finally find a stylist in CLT that isn't just doing the same cut on every guy that walks in the door. For a guy who's never tried growing his...Barrett B.
- Day Spa, Massage$38 for a Therapeutic Pedicure
I was in Charlotte for a girls weekend, and we called Saturday morning looking for an opening for manicures and massages. Verve was able to fit us in that...Lisa S.
- Nail Salon, Day Spa$50 for a pedicure
All about You is just what I got! The Warmth from the moment I walked in, to sitting down in a chair to tell Robin about what I wanted and needed, turned...Karin P.
- 8. Modern NailsNail Salon$41 for a french-pedicure
Some friends and I were looking for a centrally-located place to meet for pedicures, and we choose Modern after reading the Yelp reviews. I called on Monday...Kellie K.
- Nail Salon$25 for a pedicure
Johnny is the best!! They have my selections with the polishes and gel colors. They have lots of techs and pedicure chairs. They are usually pretty busy for...Lisa P.