Best Pedicures near Reno, NV
- Nail Salon, Hair Salon$35 for a pedicure
It's 100 degrees outside and I don't feel like blow drying my hair for 30 minutes while sweat runs off my forehead. Had a retirement party to go to and I...Ann L.
- 2. Salon GlowNail Salon, Hair Salon$40 for a Express Pedicure
My experience at Salon Glow has always been excellent. I come here regularly for gel nails and pedicures by Dani--a true professional! While she is a...Judith M.
- Hair Removal, Hair Salon$60 for a Epic Pedicure
Moved from the Bay Area in California just recently where you can find a pretty good barber easily and an exceptional barber with just a little effort. I...Spencer F.
- Hair Salon, Bridal Store$37 for a Express Pedicure
Ashley did my color. She's a recent beauty school grad with years of experience in wardrobe and makeup styling for print and electronic media as well as...Lecia N.
- Nail Salon, Hair Salon
I was referred by a friend to go to Amy A and I am beyond satisfied. She was very warm and welcoming and sooooo sweet! She was very understanding in my...Kelly W.OPEN LATESTOPEN LATEST
- Hair Removal, Day Spa$55 for a Pedicure with Glitter or Gel
I highly recommend Tangles. Laura is incredibly knowledgable and will help you with all your hair needs. I just had partial extensions put in for fullness,...Mykal A.
- 7. Magic NailsNail Salon$30 for a hot-oil-pedicure
Went in this morning and they were already busy but they still got me in for a pedi and a new full set.. Lee was my nail tech she is awesome..Leilani C.
- Nail Salon, Hair Removal$45 for a pedicure
I look forward to my visits here! Each member of the staff is friendly, and the aura is fantastic. Currently I am getting the laser hair removal treatment...Michelle T.
- Day Spa$50 for a Express Pedicure
I booked a couples massage for my husbands birthday. We are visiting from California. From the first phone call of inquiry to booking, was excellence...Shelby G.OPEN LATESTOPEN LATEST
- 10. Salon PlatinumHair Salon$45 for a Pedicures
The salon: Salon Platinum has come a long way! I remember years ago it was just a small shop in the building on California Ave, but now it occupies entire...Neva R.