Best Facials near Gramercy
- 1. VickyC5Day Spa, Skin Care$65 for a Facial
Very happy I used VickyC5's team for my wedding hair and makeup. Yes, it's expensive, but totally worth it to look and feel good on your wedding day. I...Dorothy H.
- Day Spa, Gym$55 for a Facial
I'm surprised the average rating is 3.5. The facilities are pretty awesome. I've tried various Equinox's around town and this is the most expansive, light...John B.OPEN LATESTOPEN LATEST
- Day Spa, Gym$125 for a Facial
I absolutely love this club! I have nothing but great experiences every time I'm there. I love the great equipment and different aspects of the club....Luz C.OPEN LATESTOPEN LATEST
- 4. Gemini 14Hair Removal, Day Spa$100 for a Facial
Laisam's skills are so on point, I come from JERSEY for my color! Balayage FIERCENESS! The whole staff makes you feel like family and really listens to your...Jessica P.
- Day Spa$120 for a Boot Camp Facial
After my waxing place went out of business, I searched Yelp and found this place. Made and appointment via phone, and the whole process was a walk in the...Indy S.
- Day Spa$10 for a facial-waxing
I tried the salon because it is located near my office on Park and was pleasantly surprised when I was booked with ONUR. Not only is he an amazing...Mark D.CHEAPESTCHEAPEST
- 7. Yakson HouseDay Spa, Skin Care$80 for a Facial
Massage was best I ever got! Price was fair, the staff was very friendly and very clean. The massage was not your ordinary massage. I heard from a friend...Suyoung B.
- 8. Mortal ManHair Removal, Day Spa$110 for a Facial
*Great place for men - unpretentious, professional, affordable and relaxing* I took my partner to Anna for a facial during a day trip to the city on his...Tom S.
- 9. Haven SpaDay Spa$75 for a Added to any Facial
I almost didn't come here / cancelled after reading all the horrible reviews but glad I came! Got the best manicure I've ever gotten and was only 16$ if you...catherine r.
- 10. Tamago Skin CareDay Spa, Skin Care$95 for a Seaweed Facial - Combination Skin
This is a good deal for a facial. I got the basic facial which cost $55 and my face was glowing for a week after that. I think they did a good job with the...Christine L.