Best Facials near Wall Street, NYC
- Day Spa$35 for a Facial Waxing
I almost hesitated at posting the review for Shibui because it has been my urban sanctuary and an oasis for the mind and the body. They have seasoned...L W.CHEAPESTCHEAPEST
- Day Spa, Massage$50 for a Facial
Because of the most recent review, I went in and asked for Xiao. He's GREAT. I don't know why the previous reviewer referred to him as elderly, he's in his...Steve M.
- 4. ThreadHair Removal, Day Spa$35 for a Facials
I've been coming here for half a year now and am so happy that I discovered this place. Bindu makes a Brazilian so quick and easy and as painless as can be....Lucia W.CHEAPESTCHEAPEST
- Hair Removal, Day Spa$185 for a Facial
So.....I'm not really the Med Spa sort. My girlfriend (who thinks I'm perfect the way I am, for real), convinced me to come in for some scarring and brown...Yuriy B.
- Day Spa, Skin Care$35 for a Facial
Came here for a massage. At first $55/hour seemed expensive for Chinatown (where there are many $35/hour places) but I didn't feel like walking around to...Jessica S.CHEAPESTCHEAPEST
- Nail Salon, Day Spa$125 for a Vital-Intense Facial
Came here for a pedi and mani. I'd say in general it's good, but the girl who was doing my nails basically had a 360-turn on her attitude when I only had...Lu H.
- Day Spa, Skin Care$50 for a Facial
This place might be normally pricy (although this is ny so maybe these prices are normal) , but we lucky came here during the mothers day promotions. I...Desiree M.
- 9. OrigoDay Spa$70 for a Aroma Hydralift Facial
My family has been going to Origo Spa since 2015, we love to having the massages or facial done in Origo Spa. This place is quite, no loud talk, or no...Jen T.
- 10. Spring ThymeDay Spa$125 for a Aromatherapy Hydrating Facial
I've been going for massages here with Mary at least once a month for the last 6 months. I am always 100% better when I leave. Drink lots of water after...Ciao B.