Best Manicures near Stuyvesant Town, NYC
- 1. CC NailsNail Salon$10.50 for a manicure
This is one of the best places for Mani&Pedi in NYC. I am a client since 2015 and love this place an team. It is clean and they do a very good and...Nicole F.
- 2. Beauty ShineNail Salon, Day Spa$35 for a Manicure/Pedicure
Wonderful! Compared to my last waxing experience in Greenpoint (the words "embarrassing", "awkward", "scarring", "shame" and "robbery" come to mind), I...Briana M.
- Nail Salon$10 for a manicure
I rarely ever treat myself to a pedi or mani but I did today and now I think I can make this a routine. Ida was great! The pedicure was great, there was...Jocelyn C.
- Nail Salon$28 for a Breath of Milk and Honey Manicure
Wandered in here for a pedicure after reading the Yelp reviews. Tiny but charming shop and the ladies gave me great personal attention. I'm not in this...Elaine B.
- Nail Salon$12 for a Manicure
I was just here last night and Saki did a wonderful cal-gel manicure! I was using a Gilt voucher, which always makes me a bit nervous...if they'll give you...Lauren A.
- 6. CC2 NailsNail Salon, Hair Removal$10 for a Manicure
Great service, rose did a great job on my pedi. Not rushed, meticulous and very diligent . And Suki the manager is beyond sweet. You get keratin with a...Tina C.
- 7. Art NailNail Salon$10 for a manicure
My wife have FINALLY found our "home" for a mani/pedi. If you want attention to detail, cleanliness, laid back atmosphere - this is your spot! I know its...Kato L.
- 8. Lilac SpaNail Salon, Day Spa$8 for a manicure
Lilac Spa has been my go-to nail place for regular mani-pedis ever since I moved to New York last August. The quality has been consistent every time, and...Kris C.
- Nail Salon$15 for a Manicure
Momo did my mani! She did a great job! I always love my nails short and clean, and she did exactly what I want. The price is reasonable too. As just...Brandy C.