Best Manicures near Stuyvesant Town, New York, NY
- 1. CC NailsNail Salon$10.50 for a manicure
The staff is very warm and friendly, always! They have great mani/pedi specials and a wide range of colors to choose from. It's fast, convenient and they...Frank P.
- 2. Beauty ShineNail Salon, Day Spa$35 for a Manicure/Pedicure
Great place! Very friendly and attentive to my beauty needs. I have my eyebrows done here once a month and am always very happy with the results.Margaret R.MOST EXPENSIVEMOST EXPENSIVE
- Nail Salon$10 for a manicure
I rarely ever treat myself to a pedi or mani but I did today and now I think I can make this a routine. Ida was great! The pedicure was great, there was...Jocelyn C.
- Nail Salon$28 for a Breath of Milk and Honey Manicure
Impeccable job! First off, I was late because I went to their SoHo location instead of their West Village one... a whopping 30 minutes late. When I arrived,...FINESSA J.
- 6. Lilac SpaNail Salon, Day Spa$8 for a manicure
I loved it! I called like 10 minutes before I went to make sure they were available. They were so I went! The lady doing my mani was very friendly! Kept...Katie C.
- Nail Salon$15 for a Manicure
Momo did my mani! She did a great job! I always love my nails short and clean, and she did exactly what I want. The price is reasonable too. As just...Brandy C.
- Nail Salon$9 for a Manicure
This place is amazing. Is it the ultimate luxury experience? No. Do I leave with a great pedi/manicure at an even better price? Yes. The ladies at B&C...Maia H.
- Nail Salon, Hair Removal$10 for a manicure
I walked in around 7:30pm on a Tuesday night after a scheduling debacle from a nearby nail salon. They took me without much wait (one of the two ladies was...Diana C.
- 10. CC2 NailsNail Salon, Hair Removal$10 for a Manicure
Great service, rose did a great job on my pedi. Not rushed, meticulous and very diligent . And Suki the manager is beyond sweet. You get keratin with a...Tina C.