Best Pedicures near Murray Hill, New York, NY
- 1. CC NailsNail Salon$20 for a pedicure
The staff is very warm and friendly, always! They have great mani/pedi specials and a wide range of colors to choose from. It's fast, convenient and they...Frank P.
- 2. Aries NailNail Salon$38 for a pedicure
What a lovely place! I ran in for a last minute mani the day of wedding (I know, but stuff happens). They squeezed me in, helped me pick a color...Julie S.
- Nail Salon$21 for a pedicure
Went here for a color dip manicure that everyone has been giving such great reviews on. I went on 7/23 as a walk in after work for that manicure and a...Lisa G.
- Nail Salon, Day Spa$55 for a pedicure
I meant to write this last week. I was visiting NYC for a couple days and to keep myself busy I decided to get a manicure and pedicure. As soon as I walked...Samantha S.
- 5. Salon IshiNail Salon, Hair Salon$145 for a Shiatsu Shampoo and Shiatsu Pedicure
Susan is amazing! I go every two months and am never disappointed. Beautiful salon too! Great products that are only sold there.Juliana S.MOST EXPENSIVEMOST EXPENSIVE
- Nail Salon$24 for a pedicure
I rarely ever treat myself to a pedi or mani but I did today and now I think I can make this a routine. Ida was great! The pedicure was great, there was...Jocelyn C.
- 7. Spa DaisyNail Salon$25 for a basic-pedicure
I've gone here to get my toes done a few times; it's right near my uncle's place. While it costs more than I usually pay for a pedicure, it's a great price...Sarah K.
- 8. STUDIO LNail Salon$30 for a Basic Pedicure
You get what you pay for! This place is a cute hole in the wall nail place- I loved it! They were so meticulous and perfectionists with everything. I...Giovana D.
- 10. Blue Nan NanNail Salon, Day Spa$28 for a pedicure
I came in here at 9pm on a Friday night just before closing and got a gel manicure from Lisa. It is honestly probably the best gel manicure I have ever had....Nicole E.