Open today, 11:00am - 2:30am
- (513) 421-6234
The two buildings that make up Arnold's Bar and Grill were built in the late 1830's. The bar room at 210 East 8th Street was originally a barbershop and the other building, 208, first housed a feed store with the adjacent courtyard used for a stable and carriage house. Simon Arnold opened his tavern in 1861 in the same room that continues as the oldest bar in the city of Cincinnati. Since that time the bartenders have changed, different rules allow women to enter through any door now, and the...