Open today, 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- (530) 795-4503
The De Vilbiss Hotel was constructed on the corner of Main and Railroad Avenue in Winters in 1889 by John A. De Vilbiss, a prominent Winters rancher. It was described as the first building of architectural proportions erected in Winters.Mr. Cook of Sacramento was the architect. The first floor contained an office, bar, dining room, large kitchen, and two business rooms.