Open today, 11:00am - 9:00pm
- (813) 839-7558
On July 3, 1935, Lois (Mamie) Whiteside and her sons, Richard Jr. and Jack proudly opened The Colonnade Restaurant on beautiful Bayshore Boulevard. The two boys were Plant High School students and the restaurant was soon a favorite local hangout for Tampa's teenagers. With the young and young at heart as regulars, "Cruisin at The Nade" became a favorite bay area pastime.