Open today, 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- (212) 679-6812
El Parador Café was established in 1959 and is the oldest Mexican restaurant in New York City. Respected as having the best Margaritas by The New York Press and the best Ceviche by The New York Times, Carlos Jacott launched and nurtured the original establishment, first located on 2nd Avenue and 31st Street. While Carlos was deemed Maitre D' par excellence, he also made his mark as an all-time great restaurateur. He sold his successful enterprise to Manuel Alejandro in 1990. The torch has bee...