Open today, 11:00am - 10:00pm
- (978) 683-2945
In 1915, the Swerchesky's like so many other European families left their native home land to travel to America. Settling in Pelham, New Hampshire, they purchased a small dairy farm, where they worked long and hard for many years. On May 3, 1956, Stanley and Mary Swerchesky, in partnership with Paul and Norma Robinson, purchased the original Fireside. For many years this neighborhood tavern and clam stand was a favorite spot to catch up on world affairs and local gossip.