Open today, 11:00am - 2:00am
- (916) 443-6852
It has had a long history in Sacramento. It originally was an early framed wood building that was replaced with brick in 1857. In 1861, it was one of the original houses of â€œill reputeâ€owned by Johanna Heigle. Shortly after that it became Parker Frenchâ€™s Saloon. It was owned by Mr. Parker French who was a colorful Sacramento Newspaper man that wanted a fun place to go after work. The saloon was also known as an unruly place at times. Many stories of people being Shanghaied and taken o...