Open today, 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- (803) 799-9500
The largest VFW officers club was built at 751 Saluda Avenue after World War One for the specific purpose of entertaining and celebration on a grand scale. After six years of renovation, the condemned building was reopened in 1996 as Saluda’s Restaurant, with nothing less than white linen tables, crystal glassware and a five star executive chef. The solid mahogany bar, an antique from the Blakely Hotel in Philadelphia built in the late 1800’s now graces Saluda’s dining room. AboutSaluda’s n...