Open today, 4:30pm - 12:00am
- (937) 228-5371
The Pine Club opened in 1947 when Jim Sullivan purchased Lonnie's Bar on Brown Street in Dayton. 1954 saw Lloyd Meinzer purchase the restaurant, and in 1957 he added the south part of the dining room and doubled the size of the bar. To this day The Pine Club appears the same as it did at that time.