Open today, 11:00am - 9:00pm
- (630) 968-1920
In 1912, John & Bertha Hatch purchased 144 acres along the East Branch of the DuPage River in what is now the Village of Lisle. Rich farmland and abundant resources made this area ripe for development. The family began farming preparations and planted wheat, corn and beans, as well as raised cattle, pigs and chickens. While the children were playing in and around the DuPage River and trapping mink, their mothers and grandmothers were busy in the kitchen baking homemade Hazelnut cakes made fro...